Anime Corner Forum Pilipinas
MALIGAYANG PAGDATING, HALINA'T MAGREGISTER

Ang Bagong Tambayan ng Otaku, Halina't Sumali at Makisaya! Saan Kapa?
Your Local Anime Forum that is Interactive in a Non-Typical Manner.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MALIGAYANG PAGDATING, HALINA'T MAGREGISTER

Ang Bagong Tambayan ng Otaku, Halina't Sumali at Makisaya! Saan Kapa?
Your Local Anime Forum that is Interactive in a Non-Typical Manner.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Animecorner Statics

Hit Counter
" ACGP FORUM VIEWS "
Latest topics
» Hello. New Member Here. :)
by Exca April 14th 2015, 6:00 pm

by deguzmanricardo16 January 7th 2015, 9:35 pm

» Do you expect any changes in ACFP?
by Caption October 7th 2014, 4:49 pm

» New Here! Anime Subber
by Caption October 7th 2014, 4:31 pm

» Hatsumei Boy Kanipan (Gadget Boy)
by deguzmanricardo16 October 7th 2014, 12:44 pm

» post-BoA (2014)
by RicoTrooper September 23rd 2014, 3:37 pm

» Best VN you read so far?
by LouiseKamukura September 19th 2014, 11:10 am

» Da Capo series
by RicoTrooper September 18th 2014, 4:23 am

» Forum Maintenance
by RicoTrooper September 13th 2014, 10:22 am

» Back at Tinychat
by deguzmanricardo16 September 8th 2014, 8:22 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Keywords

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

What is the most disappointing anime that you've watched? and why?

+7
senpoRiot
xKuroko
Exca
CFWBRAVE10
renzbiohazard
Jackoz
kyirlessness
11 posters

Go down

Anime - What is the most disappointing anime that you've watched? and why? Empty What is the most disappointing anime that you've watched? and why?

Post by kyirlessness December 18th 2013, 2:04 pm

The topic says it all.
Your disappointment could be the anime adaptation, different story, animation, ending, No continuation?, etc.

For me it was Shakugan no Shana! and my disappointment was on the 3rd season, The first 2 seasons we're really great. The OST's, the characters we're great and the story pretty much goes with the manga(although some parts are skipped) but the 3rd season + the ova really made me disappoint on the series. It's like enjoying 3/4's of a movie and destroying everything in the end. I always thought it was better that I'd just stick with the manga but anyway that is my most disappointed anime.
Some on my list:
1. Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2(If you are an avid-fan of the anime, then you will know why)
2. School Days(Again if you've watched this, you will know why)
3. Soul Eater(all that build up and all we got is that sucky ass ending)

Anyway this are all just my selfish opinions.
kyirlessness
kyirlessness
MahouImouto
MahouImouto

Birthday : 1993-01-28

Back to top Go down

Anime - What is the most disappointing anime that you've watched? and why? Empty Re: What is the most disappointing anime that you've watched? and why?

Post by Jackoz December 18th 2013, 3:16 pm

Ugh Endless F*cking eight. Damn that arc... Wasted loads of the anime's episodes...

For me it was Oreimo S2 and DAL. Note that I dropped DAL in Episode 3, cause it did not really click for me.

I loved the first season of Oreimo cause they have all the unique characters. I mean Kirino wasn't really much of a tsundere in the first season, but that all changed in S2. Suddenly we got an instant harem on our hands and an incest ending.
Jackoz
Jackoz
MahouImouto
MahouImouto

Birthday : 1996-10-19

Back to top Go down

Anime - What is the most disappointing anime that you've watched? and why? Empty Re: What is the most disappointing anime that you've watched? and why?

Post by kyirlessness December 18th 2013, 3:57 pm

Jackoz wrote:Ugh Endless F*cking eight. Damn that arc... Wasted loads of the anime's episodes...

I know right? but what if you are actually waiting for upcoming episodes of the series? and you friggin watched the same whole episode for 2 f*kin months? that was really a total waste for half of the season.
kyirlessness
kyirlessness
MahouImouto
MahouImouto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackoz December 18th 2013, 5:41 pm

Meh, but they quickly quickly made up for it using the movie though.
Damn, 4 hours(12 episodes) straight! 9.5/10 for me.
Jackoz
Jackoz
MahouImouto
MahouImouto

Back to top Go down

Post by kyirlessness December 18th 2013, 5:56 pm

Yup the movie was perfect! I can still feel them "FEELS"!. I really hope for another season on this or even an OVA or another movie and also maybe their relationship would develop even further.
kyirlessness
kyirlessness
MahouImouto
MahouImouto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackoz December 18th 2013, 7:30 pm

I don't know about the animated stuff but the light novel's still going I think... xD
Jackoz
Jackoz
MahouImouto
MahouImouto

Back to top Go down

Post by renzbiohazard December 19th 2013, 1:24 am

Sword art online

It's because of the second arc that I almost stopped watching the show. I for one, never liked the concept of fairies, having a supposed to be bad ass character look like that ..just feels too stupid to watch. I still liked the anime though, not counting the second arc that is.  Smile
renzbiohazard
renzbiohazard
Onii-Chan
Onii-Chan

Birthday : 1996-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CFWBRAVE10 December 19th 2013, 2:57 pm

a one in the Blood series , Blood-c by its tiring story pattern and weak main character role. Things went well in the last dark movie, good supportive characters, nice battles and less gore.
CFWBRAVE10
CFWBRAVE10
LoliTsundere
LoliTsundere

Birthday : 1998-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Exca December 19th 2013, 5:39 pm

renzbiohazard wrote:Sword art online

It's because of the second arc that I almost stopped watching the show. I for one, never liked the concept of fairies, having a supposed to be bad ass character look like that ..just feels too stupid to watch. I still liked the anime though, not counting the second arc that is.  Smile
I KNOW RIGHT! DEYM DAT Anime Staff, i wish They Manga'ed and Animated Chapter 16.5 and made a SAO Afterstory(Clannad Inspired xD) Instead of dat CRAP loaded Fairydust.
Exca
Exca
MasochistHentai
MasochistHentai

Birthday : 1999-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xKuroko December 21st 2013, 1:45 pm

Well some
Accel World (due to its rushed ending)
Sword Art Online (at first it was good but after some episodes, its getting boring)
WataMote (well, S1 is bad but I'll wait for S2)
xKuroko
xKuroko
LoliTsundere
LoliTsundere

Birthday : 1995-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by senpoRiot December 21st 2013, 2:20 pm

School Effing Days! That plot progression and twist...never really liked it.
senpoRiot
senpoRiot
Onii-Chan
Onii-Chan

Birthday : 1995-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RicoTrooper December 21st 2013, 5:41 pm

Da Capo III was disappointing. The series ended in a graduation. Thus, negating a possible Season 2 of it. It has the harem-ecchi factor. I like how the story started anyway.
RicoTrooper
RicoTrooper
Administrator
Administrator

Birthday : 1993-07-05

http://ricotrooper.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anko December 21st 2013, 6:03 pm

Yosuga no Sora. I just don't like their sibling relationship
Anko
Anko

Back to top Go down

Post by kyirlessness December 21st 2013, 7:09 pm

Anko wrote:
Yosuga no Sora. I just don't like their sibling relationship

Uhh! honestly this series really makes me sick!

RicoTrooper wrote:Da Capo III was disappointing. The series ended in a graduation. Thus, negating a possible Season 2 of it. It has the harem-ecchi factor. I like how the story started anyway.

Disappoint, Disappoint! It made me hanging throughout and never really gave justice to it. Just an half-assed ending -.-

Last edited by RicoTrooper on December 22nd 2013, 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged the two posts into one. Avoid double-posting please.)
kyirlessness
kyirlessness
MahouImouto
MahouImouto

Back to top Go down

Post by Settonnaissance December 21st 2013, 11:51 pm

kyirlessness wrote:Uhh! honestly this series really makes me sick!

INDEED! Just who the heck would enjoy stuff like that. Especially if you have a younger sister.. damn.. that just gave me shivers.

Anyway, I may have never disappoint myself with anime endings (thank god).
Totally hypothetical in your conclusions but I don't finish some anime that have bad endings ahead..
(this is the weird part) I have no idea why I suddenly stopped following certain series but I always receive news about that anime having a bad ending right before I know it. Coincidence? I believe so.
Settonnaissance
Settonnaissance
LoliTsundere
LoliTsundere

Birthday : 1995-03-18

http://www.soundcloud.com/renan-sturluson

Back to top Go down

Post by Anko December 22nd 2013, 8:11 pm

I agree with School Days. I hate you Makoto, I freakin hate you   Mad 
Anko
Anko

Back to top Go down

Post by kyirlessness December 22nd 2013, 10:33 pm

Everytime I remember school days! still give me the chills -___-
kyirlessness
kyirlessness
MahouImouto
MahouImouto

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzikuchi August 11th 2014, 5:53 pm

I'm kinda disappointed in Mirai Nikki's ending.
But the OVA saved them though.  lol! 
Renzikuchi
Renzikuchi
Onii-Chan
Onii-Chan

Birthday : 1997-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down